Meet Our CEO
Managing Director and President
Renee Radabaugh, CMP is the President and Managing Director of Paragon Events, Inc. headquartered in Delray Beach, Florida with offices in Orlando, FL; Los Angeles, CA; Richmond, VA; Pittsburgh, PA; and Washington, D.C. Paragon Events offers meeting and event planning services globally under Renee’s internationally recognized management.
Renee has over 30 years of experience in the event planning and event marketing industry, specializing in corporate, government, nonprofit, healthcare, and high-end social events, as well as large-scale meetings, conferences and tradeshows.
Founded by Renee in 1989, Paragon Events has evolved into a multifaceted, award-winning organization that provides complete marketing solutions, corporate brand strategy, association management, corporate incentives, destination management, and environmentally-friendly eco-events in addition to comprehensive, tried-and-true event planning services.
Renee leads an award-winning internship program, internationally recognized as an “Internship of Excellence,” that attracts industry applicants from around the world and boasts a high post-internship job placement rate.
Finally, Paragon Events has broaden its horizons with the creation of Cultural Explorations Cuba, a travel management company that specializes in providing rewarding experiences and cultivating meetings and events to the formerly forbidden and beautifully mysterious island of Cuba. The company has become an extension of Paragon Events, organizing trips and programs for over 1000 travelers since its inception. Cultural Explorations is expert at securing both hotel and meeting space, and offering exclusive activities such as private visits to the U.S. Ambassador’s residence in Havana.
“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”
– John Quincy Adams
Renee Radabaugh’s Notable Awards, Recognition & Publications:
- 2017 Enterprising Women of the Year by Enterprising Women Magazine
- Appointed to the Association for Women in Events (AWE) Board of Directors for the 2017-2018 term
- Named Meeting Planner of the Year by MPI South Florida Chapter June, 2016
- Featured Speaker: Renee spoke about Paragon Events’ travel division, Cultural Explorations Cuba at REVEAL 2015 North America & Caribbean
- Featured Speaker: Renee spoke about Paragon Events’ travel division, Cultural Explorations Cuba at BizBash Live: The Expo 2015
- Moderater: MPI South Florida’s “Partnering with Your Industry Professional Globally” at the Marlin’s Park Stadium
- Noteable Award: Winner of MPI South Florida’s Annual Award for Program of the Year
- ALHI Advisory Council Board Member: Appointed to the Industry Advisory Council of Associated Luxury Hotels International (ALHI), where she acts as an advisor to ALHI’s membership of over 130 premier four-and five-star luxury hotels, both nationally and worldwide
- Meeting Planning Influencer: Named “Influencer in the Meeting Planning Industry” by Meeting Professionals International (MPI) and One+ Magazine
- Meeting Planner to Watch: Recognized by Convention South Magazine as a 2013 “Meeting Planner to Watch”
- 25 Years in Business: Paragon Events celebrated its 25th corporate anniversary in 2014
- Featured: Renee is recognized by American Express Venture Magazine as a notable entrepreneur in the US.
- People to Watch: Renee is recognized by Boca Raton Magazine in its “People to Watch” featured article.
- MPI SEC Meeting Manager: Selected as the official meeting manager for Meeting Professionals International (MPI)’s own Southeast Educational Conference for three consecutive years
- Featured Presenter: Speaker at the 2013 Meeting Professionals International World Education Conference (MPI WEC) in Las Vegas, NV and the 2014 MPI WEC in Minneapolis, MN. Renee has also been asked to give presentations, speeches and panel discussions for MPI, Meetings Focus Magazine, government summits, Innovative Meetings Management and more.
- Proven Association Management: Paragon Events has been selected as the official Chapter Administrator for seven individual chapters of Meeting Professionals International (MPI) across the country
- Published: Expert articles, quotes and anecdotes by Renee and her team have been published in Special Events Magazine, Successful Meetings Magazine, Orlando Business Journal, Boca Raton Magazine, American Express Venture Magazine, Delray Beach Magazine, the Sun Sentinel, ConventionSouth Magazine, South Florida Magazine, MPI’s One+ Magazine, MPI’s The Meeting Professional, BizBash website and more
- Official Member of WBENC: Paragon Events was recognized and certified by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) as a woman-owned business